Fourni par Blogger.
Crédits pour la bannière: "Travel the world" de Cardamome & Pouyou

Hairstyle

Je vous présente mon nouveau kit : Hairstyle ! Il est disponible @ Scrap with me.
Il est à -25% pour 3 jours, profitez-en !
I present you my new kit : Hairstyle ! It's available @ Scrap with me. There is a promotion for 3 days : -25% !




Voici les magnifiques pages de ma CT, ainsi que celles des guests pour ce kit : Babsy, Doti40, Lutine et Yelina !
Here are the wonderful pages of my CT and guests for this kit : Babsy, Doti40, Lutine and Yelina !



Ma page / My page

scraplift de Livia Guimaraes

Et pour terminer, le freebie assorti au kit
And finally, the assorted freebie :

CBH  – (21/07/2010 15:35)  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP