Fourni par Blogger.
Crédits pour la bannière: "Travel the world" de Cardamome & Pouyou

My endless love

Je vous présente mon tout nouveau kit "My endless love", disponible chez E-scape and scrap
I present you my brand new kit "My endless love", available @ E-scape and scrap



Inspiration

    

    

    

    

    

    

    

    

    

    


Freebie 


Bernie  – (09/02/2011 17:45)  

beautiful kit!
Bernie x

Les Lectures de Val  – (10/02/2011 06:03)  

ton kit est magnifique et les pages de ta CT sont superbes bravo !!!
merci pour ce joli freebie

5Star Digital Scrapbooking  – (10/02/2011 17:41)  

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP